Nick has been as associate at E|S since September 2013. His areas of practice include commercial and construction litigation, insurance defense, and real estate. Nick received his Juris Doctor, cum laude, from Creighton University School of Law in 2013.
- $1.59 million jury verdict in U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri based upon breach of beef supply contract affirmed on appeal by Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals. Aly v. Hanzada, 864 F.3d 844 (8th Cir. 2017), petition for cert. denied, 138 S. Ct. 203 (2017).
- Partial summary judgment awarded in U.S. District Court for the District of Nebraska in favor of Indiana trucking companies defended by E|S in breach of written and oral contract, as well as piercing the corporate veil action. Fleet Truck Sales, Inc. v. Celadon Group Inc., No. 8:16CV366, 2018 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 2326 (D. Neb. Jan. 3, 2018).
- Summary judgment awarded in Nebraska state court in favor of professional engineering firm defended by E|S in professional negligence action involving the collapse of a building. Nationwide Agribusiness Ins. Co. v. Reznicek Engineering, Inc., District Court of Douglas County, Nebraska, Case No. CI 15-2929.
University of Nebraska-Lincoln, B.S., Business Administration, with distinction, 2009
Creighton University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2013
- Concentration in Business Law
Creighton Law Review
- Lead Articles Editor
CALI Excellence For The Future Award
- Legal Writing and Lawyering Skills I § E
- Business Planning
United States District Court for District of Nebraska
United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
Supreme Court of the United States of America
Professional and Civic Affiliations
American Bar Association
Creighton Law Young Alumni Council, Inc. - Board of Directors
Law Explorers Post 1033 - Mid America Council Exploring Post Advisor
St. Wenceslaus Capital Campaign Committee, Fall 2016
While attending the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Mr. Sullivan was a member of the Nebraska Baseball Team where he also served as the Baseball Representative on the Student Athlete Advisory Committee. In 2009, Mr. Sullivan was named Male Student Athlete of the Year.
Nick was born and raised in Denver, Colorado. Nick met his wife Meghan while attending UNL and the two were married in 2010. Nick and Meghan have three children, Lucy, Colin, and Ryan.
10330 Regency Parkway Drive Suite 100
Omaha, Nebraska 68114-3761