E|S serves as general counsel to for-profit and not-for-profit clients of all sizes, from closely held businesses to publicly traded companies. E|S meets the legal needs of all varieties of companies, including start-up, entrepreneurial, early and growth stage, high-growth and public companies.
E|S can help you select the proper business entity, including corporations, s-corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships, limited partnerships, or others, and prepare you to get your business up and running.
E|S can assist in implementing best practices in profit and nonprofit corporate governance and business operations, including directors’ and officers’ duties and Sarbanes-Oxley and other compliance issues.
& Private Equity
E|S can prepare and consult regarding capital formation strategies, from initial public offerings, placing private debt and equity with individual investors and/or venture capital, angel investing, among others.
E|S can represent any side in all types of corporate, commercial and business transactions, including asset purchases, stock or equity purchases, mergers, corporate split-offs and spin-offs, leveraged buyouts, and all other forms of transactions.
E|S will consult with you on forming the most effective succession plan, and draft and implement your plan in a cost-effective and goal-oriented way, including buy-sell arrangements, redemption plans, estate planning matters and all other aspects of business succession.
E|S will assist you in identifying and protecting your rights as a shareholder, director, member, manager or other principal in any form of corporate or business entity, including negotiation, litigation and alternative dispute resolution.
Erickson | Sederstrom assists its business clients in meeting all varieties of business-related legal needs. Our clients are of all sizes, from small, local operations to international, publicly traded companies, and all types, including corporations, partnerships limited liabilities, partnerships, associations and others. E|S has a wealth of experience in all areas of both for-profit and non-profit business law, including formation and entity selection issues, corporate governance and day-to-day operations, business reorganizations and restructurings, capital formation, private equity, securities, franchising and distribution, mergers and acquisitions, transition planning, shareholder/owner disputes and mediation, and more. The attorneys at E|S pride themselves on going beyond serving as valued legal advisors, and truly forming productive and long-standing partnerships with clients, targeted at insuring success both regarding clients’ near-term and long-term goals. E|S’s business attorneys have the experience and the expertise and stand ready, willing and able to help clients of all shapes and sizes meet their business needs.
- Business Formation and Choice of Entity – Assistance in selecting the proper business entity, including Corporations, S Corporations, Limited Liability Companies, or Limited Liability Partnerships.
- Corporate Governance – Consulting and assistance with for-profit and not-for-profit corporate and business governance, including directors’ and officers’ duties and Sarbanes-Oxley and other compliance issues.
- Real Estate – For more information please go to our Real Estate Practice Area
- Business Reorganization and Structuring – Assistance with all types of credit transactions and reorganizations, including structuring and documenting of secured transactions.
- Tax Consulting and Planning – For more information please go to our Tax Law Practice Area
- Capital Formation and Securities – Preparation and consulting with regard to capital formation strategies. Initial public offerings, placing of private debt and equity with individual investors and/or venture capital, angel investing, among others.
- Franchising – Assistance to both franchisers and franchisees, potential and existing, regarding planning, structuring, implementation, and compliance of franchise programs. Drafting, analysis, registration, negotiation and implementation of Franchise Disclosure Documents, Franchise Agreements, Development Agreements, and other franchise related instruments.
- Mergers and Acquisitions – Representation of Buyers and Sellers in all types of corporate, commercial and business transactions, including asset purchases, stock or equity purchases, mergers, corporate split-offs and spin-offs, leveraged buy-outs, and all other forms of corporate and business transactions.
- Transition Planning – Consulting, drafting and implementation of corporate and business succession plans, including buy-sell arrangements, redemption plans, estate planning matters, and all other aspects of corporate and business succession.
- Shareholder/Owner Disputes and Mediation – Consulting, advising and resolution services regarding shareholder, owner or other disputes
For more information on the services and expertise offered by Erickson | Sederstrom's Corporate and Business Law practice group, please contact one of the attorneys listed below
Erickson | Sederstrom has extensive experience and a long history of involvement in the area of business and Corporate Law for all types and sizes of business clients.
or contact us online to learn more.
State Capital Group
To learn more about the State Capital Group
go to www.statecapitalgroup.org